Led by entrepreneurs, seasoned angel investors, corporates, and VCs, GoMassive invests in sustainability startups solving pollution & climate change. The network brings access to capital, mentorship, and validation of ideas through its partnerships with research labs, tech academia, and policy think tanks. GoMassive has evaluated 350+ startups in the pollution space since 2019.
We track and invest in innovations in the areas of Clean Mobility, Clean Energy & Energy Storage, Air, Water, and Land Pollution, Plastics Alternatives & Recycling, Green Cities, Built Environment, Clean Food and Forests.
- The successful candidate will be proficient in FCP and other editing software and will have a good working knowledge of content management systems such as CPS
- A successful record in digital news production with demonstrable experience of both writing text and producing video content to the highest editorial standards
- Demonstrable experience producing content for social media
Passionate about cars, bikes, electric vehicles, and spending time shooting wedding bling/ self-shorts?
What if you could raise your voice – and camera – to influence people, change perceptions, break trends?
If yes, then lets talk!
Massive Mobility is hiring
Massive Mobility is working towards creating a fully electric mobility ecosystem in India and operates Bharat Mobility – https://bharatmobility.in/ – a one-stop EV-3-wheelar search platform popular among 3-wheeler buyers looking for new / old variants of electric rickshaws.
The YouTube Channel of Bharat Mobility – https://www.youtube.com/bharatmobility – is focused on doing customer/seller reviews of these Electric Vehicles – e-rickshaws, loaders, bikes, EV-chargers across India – as related by the direct users of these vehicles – the EV drivers & sellers. The videos cover the features of various brands, the models & battery options, other infra requirements, the pros & cons, etc., of buying a particular EV.
We are looking for a Hindi-speaking Video Journalist to capture current trends and brands in EV-rickshaws, bring forth pros & cons, and become the voice of EV drivers/sellers and bring their stories to life thereby influencing EV adoption in India.
As a Video Journalist, you will be responsible for originating creative and innovative ways of visual storytelling, especially for viewers on website, Facebook & YouTube. You will shoot and edit engaging and shareable videos using a range of video, audio & digital equipment, and tell interesting real-life facts & stories.
The Ideal Candidate should have:
- An avid interest in automobiles (EVs preferable), their parts/batteries & charging requirements, and current trends in EV space.
- A clear voice and diction and an art of storytelling that visually engages people and compels them to listen.
- Command over Hindi language, including complete comprehension of written & spoken Hindi and the ability to communicate effectively.
- Ability to gather & prepare audio and video material for use on any service, recognizing the distinct requirements of different types of output.
- Self-shooting and editing routinely are the focus of the role.
- A successful record in digital news production with demonstrable experience of both writing text and producing video content to the highest editorial standards.
- The successful candidate will be proficient in FCP and other editing software and will have a good working knowledge of content management systems such as CPS.
- Demonstrable experience producing content for social media. Enthusiasm for reaching new audiences and knowledge of social media best practices, key opportunities, and of BBC/WS social media strategy.
We hire candidates for their strengths and superpowers, with a belief that the best team draws its mojo from these unique, yet complementary, individuals.
We value resourcefulness, excellence, speed and hustle. Our Core Culture is all about
- Respect: For self, colleagues, clients, investors, competition and environment.
- Speed: We expect you to run as fast as you can and not ask permission. If you are going too fast, we will tell you. Little things matter!
- Bias towards Action: The best ideas are the ones that get executed.
- Diving Deep: Every team member operates at all levels, stays connected to details, asks questions, and validates with data. No task is beneath anyone.
- Building Lasting Relationships: We take a long view of relationships; we cherish the ones we make.
- Investing in Future: We believe in the future and bet the firm, and the firms money that way.
- More than Work: We take our work seriously and intensely, but our interests go beyond work.
At Massive, we are always looking to hire the absolute best talent and recognize that diverse experiences & backgrounds is what we bring to the table, and what makes us stronger. These differences are what enables us to work towards the future we envision for ourselves, our portfolio companies, and the World.